Sunday, June 22, 2014

Review: St.Ives Blackhead and Blemish Clearing Scrub

Today I will be reviewing my holy grail skincare product! This is the St.Ives Blackhead and Blemish Clearing Scrub. It can be purchased at the drugstore and is very affordable. I purchased mine at my local Superstore on sale for under $4.

I first tried this product in a little travel size sample and ending up loving it so I bought a full size tube instead. I have gone through 3 or 4 of this already and I plan to buy even more.

This scrub does a great job at exfoliating your face. It isn't targeted for actually cleansing the skin but more so scrubbing and removing the dead skin layer on top. I use this 2 times a week since it is quite abrasive and tough on my face but some may be able to use it everyday. Its best to just use this scrub as often as your skin can handle it. And although it is rough, no need to worry. It isn't painful at all.

One thing I must mention is the scent. At first, to me it smelt like cooked carrots (tee hee) but you get used to the scent quickly so don't be alarmed. Although the ones in the new packaging seem to have such a faint smell I can't even tell what it smells like.

Overall, this facial scrub gives the skin a super smooth look and feel after you have used it and it continues to buff out imperfections and lift your acne to the surface. I suggest you try this scrub out!

No comments:

Post a Comment