Sunday, August 2, 2015

Review: Milani Stay Put Brow Color

Hey guys! Today I will be doing a review on a awesome new product I discovered when I went down to the states for a shopping trip! Milani recently released a new product fir brows and it is exactly like the Anastasia Dip Brow Pomade! I am shocked by how comparable these 2 products are.

The price point for this bad boy is around $10 and I picked it up at Kmart, but you can purchase from anywhere that sells Milani Cosmetics. The package claims that this product "defines, fills and sculpts brows", that it is "long wearing and waterproof" and it also adds that it comes with a "professional applicator". I bought mine in the shade dark brown and I love how it isn't too warm toned. Many brow products have a red undertone but this isn't the case here. Cool toned brow shades give a more natural finish.

To apply, I coat the end of the brush with a bit of product. This is super easy to use since it almost mimics a gel liner for your brows! I then outline the bottom of my brow to sculpt, and I flick the product up throughout my brow.

To remove, I use my oil based makeup remover that I use to get off my waterproof mascara.



P.s. I just wanted to say hi to all my international readers! It's great being able to communicate with people across the world! Leave a comment down below, letting us know what country you are from! Hugs from Canada xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment