Monday, February 15, 2016

Review: Kat Von D Liquid Lipstick


Hello everyone! Today I have a review for you on the Kat Von D Liquid Lipsticks. I purchased mine at Sephora, in the shade Double Dare. The shade is described as a cocoa blush on the website.
I was originally intrigued to purchase this from watching many YouTube videos about different liquid lipsticks. I have really been on the hunt for a long wear lip product that I can wear to work. I thought the shade was a good choice as it was a neutral, yet still added some colour to my look. 



Doe foot applicator

I thoroughly enjoy the doe foot applicator on this liquid lipstick. It holds just the right amount of product and makes for a very easy application that isn't messy at all.




While the original texture is creamy and very mousse like, the liquid lipstick will dry down to a matte, powdery finish. The dried texture feels fine to begin but leaves my lips feeling fairly dry after 2-3 hours of wear.

The lip product stayed on for over 6 hours but did fade slightly in the center of my lips from taking and drinking water.




Matte finish after completely dried
Since the purpose of this purchase was to have a long wearing lip product for work, I think it held up just okay. I am on the fence as to if I should purchase other shades.


If you have tired these guys out, let me know what other colours I should try.

No comments:

Post a Comment